Red Navicula Pendants
The light comes as an assembly kit. So it needs to be assembled by customers.
Click HERE to see the guidance video.
Navicula (2016) is inspired by microscopic diatoms that float around in the oceans. They take more carbon out of the atmosphere than anything else - more than all the world’s tropical rainforests. Through photosynthesis, they liberate enough oxygen for our every second breath. Ideal for over a dining table, lounge, foyer, reception or as a sculptural lighting feature. Does not act as a sole light source.
Please note: Painted options of Navicula are generally cut to order with a lead time of up to 8 weeks. If you need your light urgently, please email us for current stock levels: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three sizes available.
- Small : 1440mm long x 570mm wide x 200mm high (Weight 2kg | 4.4lb)
- Medium: 1950mm long x 900mm wide x 380mm high (Weight 3kg | 6.6lb) - Large: 2550mm Long x 1000mm wide x 450mm High (Weight 6kg | 13.2lb)
- 12 Standard colour options (custom colours on request).
- Comes with suspension wires, integrated LED strip, driver and ceiling canopy.
- Intended for dry interior spaces.
- 3 year warranty
Ceiling rose as these are not included.
Width: 570mm (22”)
Height: 200mm (8”)
Length: 1440 mm (57”)
Weight: 2kg (4.4lb)
Width: 900mm (35”)
Height: 380mm (15”)
Length: 1950mm (77”)
Weight: 3kg (6.6lb)
Width: 1000mm (39”)
Height: 450mm (18”)
Length: 2500mm (98”)
Weight: 6kg (13.2lb)